Get a quotation
To consign your timepiece, please provide us with the following information:
- Brand, model and reference number
- Month and year it is dated. Is it still under warranty?
- Does it come with its original box and papers?
- What is its condition? Are there any scratches or dents?
- Does it have any timekeeping issues? Is it running fast or slow? Is there any moisture buildup?
- Has it been serviced before? If so, have any parts been replaced?
We will reach out to you as soon as possible.
WhatsApp us: +65 8849 8737
63 Syed Alwi Road
#01-01, Singapore 207642
Open daily: 12nn - 7pm
Our hours vary on public holidays and the eve of public holidays. Please contact us to make an appointment, if you would like to visit our store on specific days.
Are there any fees when I consign to Calibre 65?
We take a small commission fee only upon successful sale. This varies depending on the timepiece. Do contact us for a no-obligation quote.
When can I get paid for my watch?
Upon successful sale of your timepiece, you will receive payout via bank wire.
What if I want cash immediately?
You may sell your timepiece to us if you'd like to get cash immediately (via PayNow or bank wire).
Will I get a good price for my watch?
The selling price that a timepiece can fetch is dependent on its age, condition, accessories (eg. box and papers), and market value, amongst other factors.
A watch on consignment is generally able to sell at market value or higher, once the right buyer comes along.